A riser porter chair with pressure relief options
We have built a dual tilt in space mechanism into our Madison chair providing a range of posture positive positions, both in a full range of gentle recline positions and in supported rise positions as the chair tilts and lifts a user forward into a standing position. The Madison encourages and supports the independence, choice and control of users.
- Adapt the Madison for different posture needs with six different interchangeable waterfall or lateral back styles.
- Support different posture requirements and positions with alternative headrests and pillows.
- Manage specific comfort and pressure management needs with interchangeable seat cushions constructed from a range of specialist pressure care materials.
- Control infections by choosing from our range of healthcare grade fabrics.
- Maintain the highest hygiene standards with quick change covers and replacement cushions.
- Purchase replacement or new support cushions as needed to extend the use of the Madison.
- The Push Handle comes with rubber grips and hook for the handset controller.
- The electric rise Dual Tilt in Space mechanism and recline is controlled by an easy to use handset controller.
- Separate waterfall back cushions can be individually repositioned and adjusted for comfort and support.
- Back cushions can be removed and replaced with more supportive lateral styles.
- The seat depth can be adjusted with 1” or 2” adjuster pads that fit behind the back cushions.
- Choose internal seat cushions from a range of pressure care management solutions.
- The chair is upholstered in a vapour permeable multi-way stretch fabric, to aid pressure care.
- The fabric is washable at 95°C and available in a range of colours.
- The Madison comes with four heavy duty lockable castors which must be braked at all times before using the rise.
Please enquire for full details